It's almost time for me to go to HAWAII!!! Be jealous I am SO SO SO excited to go. That's all just a little sqweal of fun. It'll be so good to get away from here for a week! Woot for mom and pops for paying for the ticket! SHAZAM!
have a blast!!! Wear LOTS of sunscreen you fair skinned babe. Oh and make sure all your liquids and gels do not break airplane limits. They need to all be in a plastic bag that goes through the scanner seperate from your bags when you go through security. I didn't know and held the line up. You can imagine how glad Jack was. :)
Dec 4th
-
David and I went and got our Christmas tree On Sunday. We went to a U-Cut
where any size tree was $10. Awesome! When we got home we finished putting
our Ch...
it's been a while!
-
well it has been a while! today's weigh in went successfully, I was down
1.6 which put me at 182.4. only .4 more until i've lost 15 with WW and only
4.4 un...
Hello all! I am a 21 and work full-time as an accounting asst. I am a lover of life no matter what it presents me with. I have a WONDERFUL family! I am engaged to the love of my life and I can't wait until our wedding in October!!!!
5 comments:
HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!! Yahoo! and don't forget to wear sunscreen and watch out for SHARKIES!
I can honestly say that I AM JEALOUS!!! Derek and I talk about going back to Hawaii all the time! Have a terrific time, and take tons of pix!!!
I am very jealous! Please take pictures and I want to hear all about it. PS, I got stung by a blue jelly fish last time I was there...BEWARE!
Ashley,
I hope you have a great time at Hawaii! Mom and Dad went to Hawaii on their honeymoon.
have a blast!!! Wear LOTS of sunscreen you fair skinned babe. Oh and make sure all your liquids and gels do not break airplane limits. They need to all be in a plastic bag that goes through the scanner seperate from your bags when you go through security. I didn't know and held the line up. You can imagine how glad Jack was. :)
Post a Comment